Contact Information which must include an email address where we can contact you. It may also include your name, mobile phone number, other phone numbers or address details. This information is collected as part of the member registration process and is provided by you. You can update it at any time.
Profile Information such as age, gender, nationality, interests, marital status, location etc. Please look at any profile on the CLM.NET site to see the full range of information collected. This information is collected as part of the member registration process, and is provided by you. You can update it at any time.
Communications (by email or other means, which pass through the CLM.NET systems) between yourself and other members or employees of CLM.NET.
Personal Information provided voluntarily by you. This could be in response to surveys, contests or online activities.
Emailed Comments and/or opinions of other members or site visitors about you. These may include testimonials, complaints and general member feedback.
Private Notes about you whereby another member may add you to his or her list of favourites and make notes there to help him / her remember his / her communication with you. These notes are only ever visible to that individual member. CLM.NET does not monitor or look at these notes in ordinary circumstances.
Unidentifiable information, such as your IP address, browser type, pages visited etc. None of this information identifies you personally.
CLM.NET generally uses personal information to:
1. Provide you with products or services you have requested
2. Personalize and customize your experiences on CLM.NET
3. Post profile information on the CLM.NET website that is used to promote you to our other members. As such, it may be viewed by individuals anywhere in the world
4. Manage and enhance CLM.NET services
5. Communicate with you (including forwarding messages from other members)
6. Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on CLM.NET in which CLM.NET believes you may be interested
7. Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mail and 'e-newsletters' from CLM.NET
8. Communications with other members are passed on to those members automatically. They are also stored for a limited period so that they can also be accessed via the CLM.NET website by either party
9. Other personal information provided voluntarily by you is used to better understand our members and to help us improve and promote our services
10. Testimonials are posted on our website and included in emails to members to help promote our services. CLM.NET assumes that both partners mentioned in a testimonial are happy for the testimonial to be used in this way
11. Complaints are investigated as appropriate. The fact of the complaint may be recorded and details stored in case of future complaints against the same member
12. Other members' private notes about you are used there to help him / her remember his / her communication with you. These notes are only ever visible to that individual member. CLM.NET does not monitor or look at these notes under ordinary circumstances
13. Non-personally identifiable information is aggregated and used to help us improve our service and infrastructure. CLM.NET may also provide your information to:
a. Third parties engaged by CLM.NET to perform functions on its behalf, such as processing credit card information, mail outs, debt collection, marketing, research and advertising
b. Third parties authorized by you to receive information held by CLM.NET
c. Other third parties, as required by law